Earn credits during summer and college breaks!
If you currently attend a 4-year college or university and intend on taking a course at RCC to transfer back to your home institution, you are considered a visiting or transient student.
To enroll, you must:
- Complete an application for admissions.
- Check the schedule of classes for courses and prerequisites.
- Email email@example.com to register.
- Your registration will be completed within two business days. You will be notified via your RCC e-mail when your registration is complete.
- Once you receive confirmation, you may pay your tuition, purchase textbooks, obtain your student ID.
- While RCC courses are designed to be widely transferable to four-year schools, please contact the registrar’s office at your 4-year college to confirm that the course you have registered for at RCC will satisfy your specific graduation requirements.