The average tuition cost for a full-time, degree-seeking student at RCC is $4,650 per year; however with the G3 scholarship and other financial aid, that could be brought down to $0!
Available to students who:
- Are age 18+ and not enrolled in high school
- Are domiciled in Virginia
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) RCC school code is 009160
- Classify as low-or middle-income
- Take a minimum of 6 credits or an approved short-term credential program
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Enroll in a healthcare, information technology, manufacturing, skilled trades, public safety, or early childhood education program
- Click here to explore the list of G3 eligible programs
Students are automatically evaluated for eligibility. No application is required. As long as you are on track to finish in three years, you can take a break and remain on the G3 scholarship.
Contact a College Navigator