Back to the Library Page
Laptop Loaner Program
Need a laptop to do your school work? Don't worry, the Learning Resources Center can help! You can check out a laptop just for the day or for the whole semester.
I need a laptop for the semester:
- You MUST be enrolled in classes. We will begin checking out laptops the week before classes start.
- Email us at email@example.com with the following info:
- Name (First and last)
- RCC student ID number
- Are you in the Patient Care Technician course?
- Preferred campus (Warsaw or Glenns)
- Preferred time and date to pick up laptop
- Personal email address
- Staff will reply to your email with your appointment. Appointments are approximately 10 minutes.
- When you pick up the laptop and charger, read and sign the contract. The contract states that you are responsible for damages or loss of the laptop or charger.
- TAKE CARE OF THE LAPTOP AND CHARGER! Replacement cost is $1,500.00 for the laptop and charger.
- Staff will email reminders to return the laptop and charger near the end of the semester.
- Laptops and chargers MUST be returned to the Learning Resources Center by the date stated on the contract and in the email reminders.
I need a laptop for my class for one day:
- Come by the Learning Resources Center with your driver's license or state-issued ID.
- Staff will check out the laptop to you and keep your driver's license or state-issued ID.
- DO NOT TAKE THE LAPTOP OFF CAMPUS!
- Return the laptop before the Learning Resources Center closes. Staff will give your driver's license or state-issued ID back to you.
If you have a technical problem with a laptop, call RCC IT Help Desk at 804-333-6757 or 804-758-6757.