Rappahannock Community College will be hosting a series of informational sessions over the next few weeks. They are designed to give information to those who are considering starting a degree or for those who would like to take a few classes in January. Campus tours are included, and faculty will be on hand to answer questions about specific programs.
- King George Site, December Wednesday, 13, 2017, starting at 5 p.m.
- Warsaw Campus, December Thursday, 14, 2017, starting at 5 p.m.
- Glenns Campus, December Tuesday, 19, 2017, starting at 5 p.m.
- Glenns Campus, Tuesday, January 9, 2018, starting at 5 p.m.
- Warsaw Campus, Wednesday, January 10, 2018, starting at 5 p.m.
- New Kent Site, Thursday, January 11, 2018, starting at 5 p.m.
Those who are interested in attending the information sessions are asked to complete registration here: http://bit.ly/2nJvhwn . For details on these sessions, please contact Hutt Williams at 804-333-6744 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Emergency Services program
In addition, the Emergency Medical Services department will host information sessions:
- Session on the Emergency Medical Responder – EMS 101 class at the Northumberland Sheriff’s Department offices on Dec. 18 at 6 p.m.
- Session on Advanced EMT at King George Fire Department on the Dec. 14 at 7pm.
The top-ranked RCC Nursing program will host an information session at both the Glenns and Warsaw Campuses in Room 122 (Lecture Hall) on Jan. 18, 2018 from 1 to 2 p.m. Contact Jennifer Carr at 804-758-6768 or email@example.com to register for this event.