Due to weather conditions, Rappahannock Community College will be closed on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Although the college will be closed, we will be offering some services online to help students who want to register for spring semester classes.
If you need assistance, please send an e-mail with your request to the appropriate office.
* Please Note: Due to staffing limitations and a higher-than-normal volume of e-mails, responses to e-mails will be timely but not be immediate during the hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. E-mails will be answered in the order they are received. We thank you in advance for your patience and look forward to helping you.
Registration Assistance through Online Services
- Advising assistance, registering for classes, changes to class schedule, assistance with applications for admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance with veterans and military educational benefits: email@example.com
- Technical support with Canvas and myRCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance with financial aid and student accounts is available 24/7 every day of the year and may be reached by calling 855-877-3942.
- Textbook orders may be placed online at the RCC Bookstore page, and they will be fulfilled as soon as the college reopens.
- Spring semester classes start Monday, January 15. Since the college offers classes that start later in the semester, we encourage you to review your schedule in advance, checking dates, times, and locations for your specific courses. You can review your schedule through the Student Information System in your myRCC account.