In preparation for the upcoming semester, the faculty and staff of Rappahannock Community College would like to invite the public to a series of Open Houses, where parents, students and potential students can learn about what RCC has to offer this Fall. Topics of the sessions will include:
- The RCC enrollment process
- How to start a successful college career
- Transiting from high school to college
- RCC’s many academic programs and career certificates
While it may not be well known, attending RCC is among the best ways to save on tuition costs as one starts their college career. In fact, attending RCC for one year is just over $4,000, as compared to the average cost of a public university in Virginia, which is over $12,000 — not counting room and board.
Staff will be on-hand to show folks how to take advantage of this incredible cost-savings potential, as well as:
- How students can attend RCC for two years and use our Guaranteed Admission Agreements to transfer to over 30 of Virginia’s top four-year universities.
- How students can pay for college and apply for financial aid
- The incredible scholarships available — only for RCC students
Open House locations, times and dates
- Tuesday, July 18 at RCC’s Warsaw Campus, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 at RCC’s Glenns Campus, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 1 at RCC’s New Kent Site, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 3 at RCC’s King George Site, from 5 to 7 p.m.
Directions and more information are available at our website, www.rappahannock.edu. Our Fall semester, which is enrolling now, begins on August 28.