Important Contact Information
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline:1(800) 273-8255
- King George County Sherriff’s Office –non-emergency number:(540) 775-2049
Rappahannock Area Community Services Board (RACSB)
- Dedicated to education, recovery, treatment, and wellness of residents affected by mental health and substance use disorders and developmental disabilities – King George, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, and Caroline
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-7pm
- Address: 8479 St. Anthony’s Rd. King George, VA 22443
- Contact Information: (540) 775-9879
- Important Information: Emergency Services Therapists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help individuals experiencing a mental health crisis. King George County emergency services number: (540) 775-5064
- For more information check out the RACSB Website
King George County Health Department
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Address: 8097 Kings Hwy King George, VA 22485
- ContactInformation: (540) 775-3111
- Important Information: All services now require an appointment. Patients are not limited to the health department in their locality and may access clinical services at any of the locations.
- For more information call the number listed or visit the King George County Health Department Website
Mary Washington Urgent Care
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday-Sunday 8am-4pm
- Address: 11131 Journal Parkway, Suite A King George, VA 22485
- ContactInformation: (540) 741-6982
- ImportantInformation: No appointment necessary. Most insurances accepted. Free parking. Receive immediate care for illnesses and injuries, such as colds, flu, rashes, and fractures, for patients age two and older. Now offering COVID-19 testing
- For more information visit the Mary Washington Healthcare Website
CenterCare Urgent Care – 2 King George Locations
- 1st Address: 7967 Kings Hwy King George, VA 22485
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat-Sun 8am-4pm
- ContactInformation: (540) 414-6120
- 2nd Address: 15521 Real Estate Av. King George, VA 22485
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat-Sun 9am-5pm
- ContactInformation: (540) 289-2273
- Clinic provides patients with treatment of a variety of illnesses & injuries such as asthma, infections, fever, fractures, pain, etc.. However, patients with real emergencies and life-threatening conditions should be immediately rushed to the emergency room
- For more information visit the CenterCare Website
Love Thy Neighbor
- Hours: Every third Sunday from 2-4pm
- Location: Love Thy Neighbor’s building, The Cottage, is on Route 301 (just north of the Hillcrest Motel). Look for the Bingo sign (we share the building)
- Address: 5769 James Madison Parkway, King George, VA
- Contact Information: You can contact LTN by filling out this from online: LTN Contact Form
- COVID-19 Information: Please maintain social distancing and wear a face mask when in the building. Love Thy Neighbor volunteers will limit the crowd size and keep their hands sanitized.
- Keep updated with any changes on the Love Thy Neighbor Websiteor by following the Love Thy Neighbor Facebook page
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church
- Hours: Thursdays from 10am-1pm
- Location: Corner of Millbank Road and St Anthony’s Road
- Address: 10299 Millbank Rd, King George, VA 22485
- Contact Information:(540) 848-4785
- Important Information:Everyone is welcome to come. Pull up to the side of the parish center, near the kitchen door and someone will load your car for you. Fresh produce and canned goods are available for pickup.
Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
- Address: 3631 Lee Hill Dr. Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- Contact Information: (540) 371-7666
- Important Information: The food bank serves King George, Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and Caroline counties. Contact them for information on food banks near you
- For more information check out the Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank Website
Mobile Food Pantry:
- Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank offers multiple locations for a mobile food pantry in King George and Colonial Beach. Availability varies based on location. Please see their website for specific information and the closest location for you.
RCC Food Pantry
The RCC food pantry is well stocked with canned goods, frozen meats, fresh produce and personal care items. If you are an RCC student or faculty/staff member in need of these items please reach out to us at the King George Site. We will provide you with the information to make sure you receive food from the RCC food pantry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the King George Site at 540-775-0087 for more information about the food pantry.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault:
- Supports survivors of domestic violence
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Address: 10445 Government Center Boulevard King George, VA 22485; in the King George Sherriff’s Office
- ContactInformation: (540) 373-9373; email@example.com
- Important Information: Empower House offers free confidential assistance and information 24-hours a day. To talk with a representative on the hotline, call (540) 373-9373
- For more information check out the Empower House Website
Rappahannock Council Against Sexual Assault (RCASA)
- Sexual Violence support, treatment, and advocacy
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Address: 615 Jefferson Davis Hwy Suite 201 Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- ContactInformation: (540) 371-6771; firstname.lastname@example.org
- ImportantInformation: the crisis hotline is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week for crisis intervention. Trained volunteers and staff treat callers with empathy and compassion and provide referrals for community resources and services. To talk with a representative on the hotline, call (540) 371-1666
- For more information, check out the RCASA Websiteor make an appointment here
Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- For the Virginia statewide hotline, call 1(800) 838-8238 or text (804) 793-9999
- You deserve safety and support. Whether someone has hurt you in the past or is hurting you now, they are here to listen and to help.
- If you are a friend, family member, or professional wondering how to help someone, or just want to know more about sexual assault, stalking, controlling behavior, or intimate partner violence…call the hotline.
- They will listen, offer support, and connect you to resources in your area.
- Confidential. 24 hours a day
For the LGBTQ Partner Abuse and Sexual Assault Helpline, call 1(866) 356-6998 or text (804) 793-9999
The LGBTQ Partner Abuse and Sexual Assault Helpline provides a free and confidential telephone service for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer or questioning callers looking for information or help regarding intimate partner abuse, sexual assault, and stalking.
Free. Confidential. 24 hours a day.
For an updated directory of more Virginia agencies, click the following link: Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence
King George Department of Social Services
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Address: Village Center Shopping Center, 10069 Kings Hwy King George, VA 22485
- ContactInformation: (540) 775-3544
- If you or someone you know is in need of assistance please call the above number or visit the King George County Department of Social Services Websitefor more information.
Fredericksburg Counseling Services
- Offers Free counseling services in Fredericksburg, VA
King George County Voter Registration