To download any of the items in the listing, please click on the links below. Please make sure that you have pop-up blocker disabled while viewing these sites. In taking classes at RCC, you might need to download additional software to be able to operate some of our systems (ex. Blackboard, Elluminate, SIS, etc.)
- Minitab 18 for Statistics
- Google Chrome
- PrimoPDF (save large files as PDF)
- VLC Media Player
- Java by Oracle
In taking classes at RCC, you might need to download additional software to view documents the instructor has provided for the course. The most common reader is the Adobe Reader for pdf documents [external link].
Antivirus Software, Respondus Lockdown Browser, Apple Computer Discounts & Microsoft Office software:
VCCS Student Resources
New Offer from Microsoft and the VCCS — students can now access Office 365 for free.
- Go to: http://office.vccs.edu
- Use your full student email address as your username, and your student password to log into the site and access the download. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must be a current student.
- Your desktop/laptop must be running a minimum of Windows 7 in order for Office 365 to install. (Office 365 is compatible with Windows 7, 8 or 10 and the latest MAC OSX systems).
- You can install the product on up to 5 devices at a time.
In order to install Office 365 on your mobile device(s), you will need to go to the appropriate app store and download ‘Office Mobile for Office 365.’ This should be a free download.