To download any of the items in the listing, please click on the links below. Please make sure that you have pop-up blocker disabled while viewing these sites. In taking classes at RCC, you might need to download additional software to be able to operate some of our systems (ex. Blackboard, Elluminate, SIS, etc.)
- Adobe Flash Player
- Apple Quicktime
- Internet Explorer
- PrimoPDF (save large files as PDF)
- Real Player
- Java by Oracle
- Windows Media Player
In taking classes at RCC, you might need to download additional software to view documents the instructor has provided for the course.
- Adobe Reader for pdf documents
- Microsoft Convertors- if you are not using Office 2007 or 2010 you will need to download a convertor file to view the files.
Free Software for Students
Antivirus Software: Students, faculty, and staff can now download Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition for use on their personal computers. To obtain the free software, login to myRCC and open Blackboard. On the RCC main page where your courses are listed, scroll down to find the Symantec AntiVirus module and click on the download now link.
New Offer from Microsoft and the VCCS — students can now access Office 365 for free.
- Go to: http://office.vccs.edu
- Use your full student email address as your username, and your student password to log into the site and access the download. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must be a current student.
- Your desktop/laptop must be running a minimum of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 in order for Office 365 to install.
- You can install the product on up to 5 devices at a time.
In order to install Office 365 on your mobile device(s), you will need to go to the appropriate app store and download ‘Office Mobile for Office 365.’ This should be a free download.