The RCC General Scholarship Application is available December 1, 2016 – February 17, 2017
- DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED! Be sure to submit your application by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 22, 2017!
- Click here to start your application
Scholarships at Rappahannock Community College have been established through the generosity of individuals, organizations and corporations to recognize outstanding performances and to assist students in pursuing quality higher education. We thank them for their support.
Because we believe that no one should be denied access to higher education due to a critical shortage of funds, the Rappahannock Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. continually seeks private support for college scholarship and grant programs. For further information, see your high school counselor or visit the Financial Aid Office at Rappahannock Community College.
Please contact RCC College Advancement Administrative Specialist Sharon Drotleff at 804-333-6707, or toll-free at 1-877-RCC-3679, if you would like to sponsor a scholarship or have any questions.
Types of Scholarships and how they may be Funded:
- Endowments – $25,000 or more funds scholarship in perpetuity through generated income
- Annually-recurring – Scholarship is funded by donor(s) every year.
- One time only – Scholarship is funded by donor(s) for one year.
- Worksheet for Establishing A Scholarship [PDF]
Thank you for considering investing in a student and in your community.