Invest in our college and our future through your gift to RCC. We welcome your support and applaud your investment in the future of the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula of Virginia.
- Online donations
- Giving Opportunities: cash, securities, real estate, personal property materials, equipment, and tangible services
- Deferred/Planned Giving: real estate planning, bequests, and insurance Memorial and Honorary Gifts: scholarships, chairs, naming opportunities
- Volunteer: time and services
- Employee Giving: RCC Heroes
RCC Employee Giving
You change lives every day. We witness this on our campuses and sites and see your caring interaction with students and their families at all levels of the RCC experience. You are RCC Heroes!
The RCC Educational Foundation, Inc. (RCC EFI) provides a special opportunity for faculty and staff to further show their support of the RCC mission by giving charitable contributions that enable more students to get an affordable, high-quality college education right here in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula.
YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
- Employee Payroll Deduction Form (A one-time or re-occurring gift)
- Online Donation (A one-time or re-occurring gift by credit card or echeck)
- Gift cash or write a check to RCC EFI and drop if off in Room 201 in the Annex Building in Warsaw or to Room 131-B at GC, or by interoffice to Brittany Jenkins.
You can name the RCC Educational Foundation as:
- a beneficiary of a trust
- a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- a beneficiary of your IRA or other retirement plan
- a joint owner of your certificates of deposit
Skillful use of current or deferred charitable gift plans makes it possible to reduce the cost of passing property to others. Through creative planned gifts you may protect your own financial security and economic freedom, provide income for your survivors (securing their economic future), avoid probate, and receive significant tax benefits.
Life insurance provides an excellent vehicle for making a gift. Life insurance gifts can be made by contributing a current policy (which can be used for a charitable income tax deduction) or by purchasing a new policy. The donor can name RCC as beneficiary, or transfer total ownership of the policy and make deductible gifts to pay for premiums.
Tax laws encourage donations of meaningful gifts that at the same time continue to receive income from contributed assets. These gifts are known as charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, and pooled income funds. These contributions can be structured to achieve the following personal goals:
- Provide a growing retirement income
- Act as a charitable IRA to build retirement savings
- Produce a fixed and guaranteed return in uncertain financial times
- Help send children or grandchildren to school or college
These gifts are called “deferred” because while they produce immediate tax saving and income benefits to the donor, the underlying assets are not available for charitable purposes until the trust ends.
Consult with your attorney or financial advisor for the various tax benefits and restrictions that may apply to your specific situation. We are always available to answer questions about planned gifts to the RCC Educational Foundation. Contact: Sarah Pope, RCC EFI Executive Director at 804-333-6705 or email@example.com.