Welcome to Rappahannock Community College’s employment opportunities page. At RCC, we are committed to our students, community and employees. We encourage qualified, motivated and diverse individuals to join the RCC team.
Disabilities and Accommodations
Job Seekers with disabilities should contact Human Resources at least five (5) days prior to deadline if special accommodations are needed.
Job seekers applying for teaching, administrative or professional faculty positions must submit the following supplemental materials in addition to a FULLY completed Commonwealth of Virginia Employment application to be considered:
- Cover letter which describes qualifications
- Copies of complete, legible and updated unofficial transcripts for all college work.
- Copies of any licenses and certifications
RCC offers competitive pay and benefits.
Satisfactory reference and criminal background checks are a condition of employment. View the security and crime awareness information at RCC
Inquiries related to the college’s employment opportunities should be directed to Bridgit King, HR Analyst/Employment Coordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 804-758-6723.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Full Time Teaching Faculty:
- Math Faculty (Warsaw)
Full Time Classified:
- No position available at this time.
Part Time Wage:
- Admissions & Records Technician (Warsaw)
- Health Sciences Clinical Coordinator (Glenns)
- EMS Instructional Assistant
- Work Study (RCC Students Only)
- Student Ambassador (RCC Students Only)
Workforce and Community Development:
- Nurse Aide Instructor (Kilmarnock)
- CDL Instructor
- Workforce Development Instructors
- Pharmacy Technician (Kilmarnock)
Adjunct Teaching Faculty:
- Health Education Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Nutrition Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- EMS Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Geology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Chemistry Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Culinary Arts Instructor (Glenns)
- Math Adjunct Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- American Sign Language Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- Biology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- English Adjunct Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/New Kent/King George)
- Phlebotomy Instructor (Glenns)
- Information Technology Instructor (TBD)
- Nursing Adjuncts (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Electrical Technology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Psychology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Diesel Instructor
- Psychology Instructor
- Philosophy Instructor
- HVAC Instructor
- Nursing/Practical Nursing
- Nurse Aide Instructor
|The Chancellor’s Faculty Diversity Initiative (CFDI)|
|Employment Opportunities with our community partners|
Rappahannock Community College intentionally develops its workforce to reflect the diversity of its region. The College maintains a workplace culture which values inclusion and demonstrates respect for all people. Further, Rappahannock Community College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics. Rappahannock Community College complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every college location. Inquiries related to the college’s nondiscrimination policies should be directed to the Human Resources Director, 12745 College Drive, Glenns, Virginia 23149, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 804-758-6728.