Welcome to Rappahannock Community College’s employment opportunities page. At RCC, we are committed to our students, community and employees. We encourage qualified, motivated and diverse individuals to join the RCC team.
RCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in its programs, activities, or employment opportunities. Inquiries related to the college’s employment nondiscrimination policies should be directed to Caroline Stelter, Director of Human Resources, who can be reached by mail at 12745 College Drive, Glenns, VA 23149, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 804-758-6706.
Disabilities and Accommodations
Job Seekers with disabilities should contact Human Resources at least five (5) days prior to deadline if special accommodations are needed.
Job seekers applying for teaching, administrative or professional faculty positions must submit the following supplemental materials in addition to a FULLY completed Commonwealth of Virginia Employment application to be considered:
- Cover letter which describes qualifications
- Copies of complete, legible and updated set of unofficial transcripts for all college work.
- Copies of any licenses and certifications
RCC offers competitive pay and benefits.
Satisfactory reference and criminal background checks are a condition of employment. View the security and crime awareness information at RCC
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- No position available at this time.
Full Time Teaching Faculty
- English Faculty (Warsaw)
Full Time Classified:
- Program Manager (Kilmarnock)
Part Time Wage:
- Student Support Specialist (King George)
- EMS Instructional Assistants
- Work Study (RCC Students Only)
- Student Ambassador (RCC Students Only)
Workforce and Community Development:
- Workforce Development Instructors
- Nurse Aide Instructor (Kilmarnock)
- Medication Aide Instructor (Kilmarnock)
Adjunct Teaching Faculty:
- Geology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Chemistry Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Culinary Arts Instructor (Glenns)
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity Adjunct (King George)
- Math Adjunct Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- American Sign Language Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- Biology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/King George)
- English Adjunct Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw/New Kent/King George)
- Phlebotomy Instructor (Glenns)
- EMS Instructor (Glenns)
- Dual Enrollment Instructor
- History Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Information Technology Instructor (TBD)
- Nursing Adjuncts (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Health Education Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw
- Electrical Technology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Speech/Communication Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Psychology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Psychology Instructor (King George)
- Psychology Instructor (New Kent)
- Philosophy Instructor (New Kent)
- HVAC Instructor (New Kent)
- Nursing/Practical Nursing (New Kent)
- Nurse Aide Instructor (New Kent)
- Phlebotomy (New Kent)
|The Chancellor’s Faculty Diversity Initiative (CFDI)|
|Employment Opportunities with our community partners|
Rappahannock Community College intentionally develops its workforce to reflect the diversity of its region. The College maintains a workplace culture which values inclusion and demonstrates respect for all people. Further, Rappahannock Community College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics. Rappahannock Community College complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every college location. Inquiries related to the college’s nondiscrimination policies should be directed to the Human Resources Manager,12745 College Drive, Glenns, Virginia 23149.