Welcome to Rappahannock Community College’s employment opportunities page. At RCC, we are committed to our students, community and employees. We encourage qualified, motivated and diverse individuals to join the RCC team.
Job Seekers with disabilities should contact Human Resources at least five (5) days prior to deadline if special accommodations are needed.
Job seekers applying for teaching, administrative or professional faculty positions must submit the following supplemental materials in addition to a Commonwealth of Virginia Employment application to be considered:
- Cover letter which describes qualifications
- Copies of complete, legible and updated set of unofficial transcripts for all college work.
- Copies of any licenses and certifications
RCC offers competitive pay and benefits.
Satisfactory reference and criminal background checks are a condition of employment.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Administrative/Professional Faculty Positions:
- No position available at this time.
Full Time Teaching Faculty
- Program Head/Nursing Instructor (Glenns)
Full Time Classified:
- Dual Enrollment Services Assistant (Warsaw)
Adjunct Teaching Faculty:
- Phlebotomy Instructor (Glenns)
- EMS Instructor (Glenns)
- Instructional Technology
- Dual Enrollment Instructor
- History Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Information Technology Instructor (TBD)
- Math Adjunct Instructors (TBD)
- Geology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Workforce Development Instructors
- Chemistry Adjunct Instructors (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Nursing Adjuncts (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Health Education Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw
- Electrical Technology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Speech/Communication Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Psychology Instructor (Glenns/Warsaw)
- Psychology Instructor (King George)
- Instructional Technology (New Kent)
- Religion Instructor (New Kent)
- Psychology Instructor (New Kent)
- Philosophy Instructor (New Kent)
- Math Instructor (New Kent)
- HVAC Instructor (New Kent)
- Nursing/Practical Nursing (New Kent)
- EMS Instructor (New Kent)
- Nurse Aide Instructor (New Kent)
- Phlebotomy (New Kent)
Part Time Wage:
- Cataloger (Glenns)
- Science Lab Assistant (Warsaw)
- EMS Instructional Assistants
- Work Study (RCC Students Only)
- Student Ambassador (RCC Students Only)
|The Chancellor’s Faculty Diversity Initiative (CFDI)|
|Employment Opportunities with our community partners|
Rappahannock Community College intentionally develops its workforce to reflect the diversity of its region. The College maintains a workplace culture which values inclusion and demonstrates respect for all people. Further, Rappahannock Community College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics. Rappahannock Community College complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every college location. Inquiries related to the college’s nondiscrimination policies should be directed to the Human Resources Manager,12745 College Drive, Glenns, Virginia 23149.