CATALOG: Student Conduct
Generally, College disciplinary action shall be limited to conduct which adversely affects the College community’s pursuit of its educational objectives. The following misconduct is subject to disciplinary action:
1. All forms of dishonesty, including cheating, plagiarism, and knowingly furnishing false information to the College, forgery, alteration, or use of College documents or instruments of identification with intent to defraud.
2. Disruption or obstruction of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings or other College activities.
3. Physical, psychological and/or verbal abuse or the threat of such abuse of any person on College premises or at College activities. This includes hazing, sexual harassment and sexual assault. (See Title IX Policy)
4. Participating in or inciting a riot or an unauthorized or disorderly assembly.
5. Seizing, holding or damaging property or facilities of the College, or threatening to do so, or refusing to depart from any property or facilities of the College upon direction by College officials or other persons authorized by the President.
6. Use of alcoholic beverages, including the purchase, consumption, possession, or sale of such, except where specifically authorized within the regulations of the College.
7. Gambling or holding a raffle or lottery on the campus or at any College function without proper College and other necessary approval.
8. Possessing, using, selling or distributing any types of illegal drugs.
9. Possessing on College property or at any College activity any dangerous chemical or explosive elements or component parts thereof, or rifle, shotgun, pistol, revolver or other firearm or weapon not used for lawful College studies without an authorization by the President of the College.
10. Physically detaining or restraining other persons or removing such persons from places where they are authorized to remain or in any way obstructing the free movement of persons or vehicles on College premises or at College activities.
11. Littering, defacing, destroying or damaging property of the College or property under its jurisdiction or removing or using such property without authorization.
12. Willfully encouraging others to commit any of the acts that have been prohibited herein.”
13. Violating any local, state or federal laws.
14. Violating any rule or regulation not contained within the official College publications but announced as an administrative edict by a College official or other person authorized by the President.
15. Violation of College parking regulations.
16. Violation of College fire regulations, such as failure to comply with emergency evacuation procedures or tampering with fire protection apparatus.
17. Theft or attempted theft of College or personal property on College premises.
18. Unauthorized entry into or presence in any College building or facility.
19. Violation of College policy on demonstrations.
20. Violation of College policy on solicitation and sales.
21. Violation of College policy on use of any tobacco products, including smoking, and vaping.
Last modified on 08-14-2017