The College bookstore, operated by Follett’s Bookstores, Inc., has locations on both campuses. Bookstore hours are available online and are posted at each campus location.
Required textbooks (new, used and rentals) and supplies may be purchased at the bookstore, as well as gift items, clothing, etc. Online ordering is available. Follett’s offers price matching on books and has a textbook buy-back service throughout the school year.
A student’s printed class schedule and a photo ID are required when purchasing textbooks on-campus.
- The last day for a full refund is noted on the return policy supplied to each student. After that date, students will have two days after the purchase date.
- A receipt is required for a full refund.
- No refunds are allowed on purchases made within two days before or during exams.
- All textbooks must be in their original condition, or in the shrink-wrap.
- Last modified on 08-11-2017