CATALOG: Curriculum Changes (Major)

Students who wish to change or add programs should consult a  new student advisor in order to discuss the impact of the change on both their academic standing their financial aid eligibility, and to complete the Program/Plan Change form. When a student changes to a new program, a new faculty advisor may be assigned to the student.

Transfer students who change programs must request a re-evaluation of their transcripts based on the requirements of the new curriculum.

Last modified on 08-28-2019