Using Financial Aid in the Bookstore for 8W2 classes
- Order Dates: March 11th – 18th
- Who’s Eligible: Students enrolled in 8WK2 sessions only.
- Where to Place Order: rappahannockshop.com
- Preferred Delivery Method: Shipped directly to your home. Optional Delivery Method: Shipped to either campus. Please add a note in the Customer Comment section of your online order indicating which campus you will pick up your books from. Note: If you do not add a location preference, your books will be shipped to the Glenns campus for pick up.
- Pick Up Dates/Times for Each Campus:
- Glenns: March 15th – 18th from 9AM to 2PM
- Warsaw: March 15th and 18th from 4PM to 6PM,
- Refunds: Refunds available through March 18th. Please consult the packing slip that will be received with your order. It contains more details about the return policy.
The Rappahannock Community College Bookstore is here to serve your academic and RCC spirit needs! We are your source for RCC textbooks, t-shirts, pens, hats, sweatshirts and more! We have locations at the Glenns and Warsaw campuses, and online, to serve you from anywhere!
Due to COVID-19 students will have to place book orders online at www.rappahannockshop.com. The most efficient mode of delivery is to have books shipped directly to your home. Students may opt to have book orders shipped to campus for pickup as an alternative, but must note the preferred campus location in the Customer Comment section of your online order. Note: If you do not add your preferred pickup location your books will be shipped to the Glenns campus.
NOTE: Students who do not have internet, who need to purchase books with cash or check, or who have an outside source paying for their books should set up an appointment to place their order by calling (804) 758-2099.
Once your order has been place, please allow 48 hours for processing and wait for confirmation that your order is ready for pickup before coming to the campus. Students must wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer to enter the bookstore. Only one student is allowed in the store at a time, waiting students should remain in a socially distanced line outside of the store. No one may roam the store.
Glenns Campus Hours (804) 758-6726 | Online Store
Monday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 11:30am
Warsaw Campus Hours (Order Pick Up Only)
If you have any questions please call the Glenns campus at (804) 758-6726 or contact Robin Charnick, Book Store Manager, at (804) 758-2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.