TMS Payment Plan
Rappahannock Community College provides payment plan options to help you afford education.
Paying-as-you-go is the best way to pay your education expenses. Why make a large payment each semester when you can spread your education expenses over smaller monthly payments?
Low Cost, no approval required
The cost to participate is a $35, $40 or a $45 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester, depending on the number of payments.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) via checking or statement savings
- Credit card/debit card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover accepted.
Payments are processed on the 16th of the month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit card is used, a service fee of 2.5% will be assessed on each transaction.
Simple Steps to Enroll (after class registration is complete)
- Go to rcc.my.vccs.edu
- Log on to myRCC, then click on VCCS SIS Student Information System
- From the Self Service page, click on Student Center
- From here select Apply for Payment Plan under My Account (may need to turn off pop-up blockers)
- Once enrolled, manage payment plan at rappahannock.afford.com
TMS PAYMENT Plans: SPRING ’19 (Opens November 1, 2018)
|SPRING||$35||5 Spring Payments||n/a||Nov 16||Nov 1||Nov 10|
|SPRING||$35||Dep. + 4 pmts||20%||Dec 16||Nov 1||Nov 10|
|SPRING||$35||Dep. + 3 pmts||40%||Jan 16||Nov 1||Dec 5|
|SPRING||$40||Dep. + 2 pmts||50%||Feb 16||Nov 1||Jan 5|
|SPRING||$45||Dep. + 1 pmts||60%||Mar 16||Nov 1||Jan 19|