Online payments will be made via a new credit card processing system called QuikPAY. VISA, MasterCard, and American Express will still be accepted, but the payment process and screens will be modified. Access QuikPAY through using the Student Information System in myRCC.
With QuikPAY You Can:
- Create Authorized Payers that can make payments against your account
- Include a Secondary Email address to receive notifications
- Make Payments against your account
- View all Transaction History against your account
To make a payment with QuikPAY
Login to myRCC and click on VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- In the Finances section click the Go to QuickPAY link. Please make sure your browser allows pop-up windows.
- Click the Make a Payment link on the menu.
- Enter the payment amount and click the Continue button.
- In the Credit Card Information section:
- Enter the First Name and Last Name exactly as it appears on the credit card.
- Choose the Credit Card type —VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Enter the credit card number. Do not use dashes.
- Reenter the credit card number.
- Enter the CVV2 code from the back of the credit card.
- Select the expiration month and year.
- In the Contact Information section:
- Enter your telephone number.
- Click the Continue button
- Verify the credit card information is correct. Click the edit address link to update.
- Click the Confirm button to make payment.
- View the Payment Receipt.
- Print the payment receipt and retain as documentation. To print, click the Print link.
To Create an authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a Parent, Guardian, Aunt, Uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorize Payers” on the left hand navigation menu
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five)
- Enter in the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials
- Select “Add” to save
To Add or Delete your Authorized Payer
- You can reset an Authorized Payer’s password by selecting the “edit” icon, then select “Reset Password”
- You can delete your Authorized Payer by selecting the “delete” icon next to the Authorized Payer’s name
To Add a Secondary E-mail Address
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left hand navigation menu
- Fill out your personal email address in the box next to “Secondary”
- Select “Save”
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left hand menu
- Previous Transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display
- To view details of the transaction, select the detail icon