Apply for Financial Aid!
Complete the FAFSA for 18/19 & 19/20, priority deadline is April 15.
Our Financial Aid team is here to help you make sense of the various programs that can help you pay for your education at Rappahannock Community College. We offer a variety of financial aid programs for students who qualify; this aid is funded through federal and state agencies, local organizations, businesses, individuals, and the college.
How-To Videos for Financial Aid. Helpful videos to help you navigate financial aid. Click here.
Three basic types of aid:
Each path is different; be sure to consult a member of the Financial Aid team for more information.
We support our military veterans, who are returning to school after service to our nation. Vickisha Harris is your Veterans’ Affairs Officer and she works directly with the incoming veterans.
Office hours are: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- How much does a two-year community college cost in Virginia? Check out the Net Price Calculator from the VA Wizard.
Financial Aid Forms
- Summer 2019 Application (Doc)
- Parents Untaxed Income Form [PDF]
- Parent Verification of Non-Filing Form [PDF]
- Parent Additional Financial Information Form [Doc]
- Identity Statement and Educational Purpose Form (School) [Doc]
- Identity Statement and Educational Purpose Form (Notary Required) [Doc]
- High School Completion Status [Doc]
- Dependent Number in College Verification Form [Doc]
- Dependent Household Size Verification Form [Doc]
- Dependent Asset Information Form [Doc]
- SAP Appeal [PDF]
- Consortium Agreement [PDF]
- Prior Degree Form
No Events on The List at This Time
IMPORTANT PARENT NOTICE: If you are a parent calling to inquire about specific account information for your son or daughter, please have them on the line with you. If this is not possible, we will be able to speak about general information or processes only. Since educational records are protected from third-party disclosure by federal law, if it becomes necessary to get into account specific details we will be pleased to refer you to a specialist that can determine if information can be released. Referrals are typically responded to within 1 – 3 business days.