Apply for Financial Aid
Please complete your FAFSA for 2019-2020 and sign up for Spring 2020 & Summer 2020 courses! FAFSA for 2020-2021 is now open; priority deadline is April 15, 2020.
Helpful videos to help you navigate financial aid. Click here.
Three types of aid:
Each path is different; be sure to consult the Financial Aid team for more information.
We support our military veterans who are returning to school after service to our nation. Vickisha Harris is your Veterans’ Affairs Officer and she works directly with incoming veterans.
Office hours are: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- How much does a two-year community college cost in Virginia? Check out the Net Price Calculator from the VA Wizard.
Financial Aid Forms
- Summer 2019 Application (Doc)
- Parents Untaxed Income Form [PDF]
- Parent Verification of Non-Filing Form [PDF]
- Parent Additional Financial Information Form [Doc]
- Identity Statement and Educational Purpose Form (School) [Doc]
- Identity Statement and Educational Purpose Form (Notary Required) [Doc]
- High School Completion Status [Doc]
- Dependent Number in College Verification Form [Doc]
- Dependent Household Size Verification Form [Doc]
- Dependent Asset Information Form [Doc]
- SAP Appeal [PDF]
- Consortium Agreement [PDF]
- Prior Degree Form
IMPORTANT PARENT NOTICE: If you are a parent calling to inquire about specific account information for your son or daughter, please have them on the line with you. If this is not possible, we will be able to speak about general information or processes only. Since educational records are protected from third-party disclosure by federal law, if it becomes necessary to get into account specific details we will be pleased to refer you to a specialist that can determine if information can be released. Referrals are typically responded to within 1 – 3 business days.