The Admissions and Records team at Rappahannock Community College is here make your transition to college life an easy one. We can help get your application started, and we will work with you to enroll you in the RCC program of your choice:
All new students must complete and submit an application for admission. To apply do one of the following:
- Complete and submit the online application or
- complete the Application for Admission [PDF] and mail or fax to the Admissions and Records office on either campus or
- complete the application for admission in the Admissions and Records office on either campus
Students who have not taken a credit class during the last three years must reapply for admission to RCC. A person who applies for admission but does not enroll in classes within one year (three consecutive terms) is required to reapply.
Request Transcripts and Official Records
Request official transcripts from your high school and previous colleges you have attended. If you received a GED you may provide us with a copy of your GED scores. Transcripts are required for students entering the Associate Degree in Nursing program or the Practical Nursing program.
At RCC, opportunities for obtaining college credits are available through Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES), military service, and the police academy. It is the student’s responsibility to have official records submitted to RCC for evaluation.
Contact the Admissions and Records Team
The Admissions and Records Office is here to admit students, register students for classes, maintaining students’ academic records, providing transcripts and ensuring certification of graduation requirements. Please give us a call if we can help you with any of those tasks.
- Glenns: 804-758-6740; 804-758-6742 | Fax: 804-758-2007
- Warsaw: 804-333-6740; 804-333-6742 | Fax: 804-333-3197
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.