For the most up-to-date information about this program (including all requirements), please refer to our College Catalog.
Will be coming soon.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
Printable Advising Sheet
Download this PDF, which will give you a complete view of all of the classes required. Check off boxes as you complete each class and keep track of your progress.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our Associate of Arts and Sciences Transfer Degree/Sustainable Science Specialization Program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.