For the most up-to-date information about this program (including all requirements), please refer to our College Catalog.
How to Apply
Getting Started at RCC:
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
Starting in the Fall 2017 semester, classes will cost $141.75 per credit hour
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our STEM at Work certificate program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.
RCC was ranked #2 in the 2017-18 Digital Community Colleges Survey, and has the nation's #3 Web Design program, and was named Military Friendly for 2018-19.