The Practical Nursing Program prepares you to take a place as a member of the team in a variety of care facilities.
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
The RCC Testing Center will open for Kaplan Testing on the following dates:
- November – 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th
- December – 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th
- January – 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21th,27th, and 28th
- February – 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, and 25th
Two seating time slots will be available each day at 8:30am and 1:00pm on both Warsaw and Glenns Campus. Students should call the testing center to make appointments.
Statistics and Contacts
|Program Outcomes/NCLEX-PN Pass Rates|
|NCLEX-PN Pass Rates|
|Students’ Completion of the Nursing Program*|
|*Students’ Completion of the Nursing Program is defined as completing within 3 years from acceptance date|
|Number of Graduates||43|
|Employed within 6 months*||25|
|Unable to find PN job||0|