For the most up-to-date information about this program (including all requirements), please refer to our College Catalog.
The Rappahannock Community College Paramedic Career Studies Certificate program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
To Contact CAAHEP
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763
To Contact COAEMSP
8301 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 111-312
Rowlett TX 75088
FAX (214) 703-8992
Will be coming soon.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our Paramedic Career Studies Certificate program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.