For more information about the Health-STEM program, please check out our College Catalog.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Printable Advising Sheet
Download this PDF, which will give you a complete view of all of the classes required. Check off boxes as you complete each class and keep track of your progress.
Do you have questions about our Associate of Arts and Sciences Transfer Degree: Health-STEM Specialization? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.