Based at our New Kent County Site, our new Diesel Program begins in Summer 2017. Fill out the form below to ask any questions you may have about this exciting learning opportunity.
- The Diesel Mechanics Technology Career Studies Certificate will be offered at our New Kent Site in New Kent County.
- Classes in this program will be in the evenings.
- To learn more about the program, or to have your questions answered, please fill out the contact form below.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our Diesel Mechanics Technology Career Studies Certificate program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.