Based at our New Kent County Site, our new Diesel Program begins in Summer 2017. Fill out the form below to ask any questions you may have about this exciting learning opportunity.
|DSL 152||Diesel Power Trains, Chassis and Suspension||2||4||4|
|WEL 120||Introduction to Welding||1||3||2|
|DSL 143||Diesel Truck Electrical Systems||2||4||4|
|DSL 150||Mobile Hydraulics and Pneumatics||2||2||3|
|DSL 176||Transportation Air Conditioning||1||2||2|
|DSL 126||Diesel Engine Reconditioning||3||6||6|
|DSL 131||Diesel Fuel Systems and Tune-up||2||4||4|
|DSL 160||Air Brake Systems||2||2||3|
|Total Minimum Credits||15||27||28|
* This program is currently scheduled for only evening and Saturdays and will take two years to complete.
- The Diesel Mechanics Technology Career Studies Certificate will be offered at our New Kent Site in New Kent County.
- Classes in this program will be in the evenings.
- To learn more about the program, or to have your questions answered, please fill out the contact form below.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Semester Begins Note for Programs
Do you have questions about our Diesel Mechanics Technology Career Studies Certificate program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.