For the most up-to-date information about this program (including all requirements), please refer to our College Catalog.
- The Diesel Mechanics Technology Certificate will be offered at our New Kent Site in New Kent County.
- Classes in this program will be in the evenings.
- To learn more about the program, or to have your questions answered, please fill out the contact form below.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our Diesel Mechanics Technology Certificate program? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.
© 2020 Rappahannock Community College | Serving the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula of Virginia since 1970. All opinions expressed by individuals purporting to be a current or former student, faculty, or staff member of this institution, on websites not affiliated with Rappahannock Community College, social media channels, blogs or other online or traditional publications, are solely their opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or values of Rappahannock Community College, the Virginia Community College System, or the State Board for Community Colleges, which do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any such content.