For the most up-to-date information about this program (including all requirements), please refer to our College Catalog.
|MTH||MTH Level 100 or higher 1||3||0||3|
|ETR 113||D.C. & A.C. Fundamentals I||2||3||3|
|ETR 203||Electronic Devices I||3||3||4|
|ETR 271||Microcomputer Electronics I||3||3||4|
|ETR 114||D.C. & A.C. Fundamentals II||2||3||3|
|ETR 198 or
|Seminar and Project
or Approved Elective 2
Total Minimum Credits: 20
1Courses used to fulfill this requirement: MTH Level 100 or higher.
2Courses used to fulfill this requirement: DRF 231, DRF 232, EGR 120, ELE 120, ELE 127, ELE 143, ELE 144, ELE 101, ETR 198, ETR 203, ETR 263, ITN 107, ITP 132, ITP 100, ITP 110, ITP 120, ETR 272 and ETR 263.
Will be coming soon.
How to Apply
- Apply online or in person.
- Have your official high school transcripts sent to RCC to see if you can use your high school grades to substitute for a placement test. If you need to take a placement test, Placement tests cost $5 and scores are good for two years. Call a counselor at 804-758-6730 (Glenns Campus) or 804-333-6730 for more information.
- Complete your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and add RCC School Code 009160
- Meet with a counselor to review your placement test scores and register for class.
- Get complete payment options at our Tuition and Fees section.
Do you have questions about our Basic Electronics Career Studies Certificate? Fill out the form and we’ll send you more information about the program, and an RCC counselor will be in touch to follow up.