The Middle College program is designed for individuals between 18 and 24 years old who have not completed high school.This college recovery program is intended to help individuals who have a desire to pursue college coursework, but need to attain a GED or high school diploma first.
Through the Middle College, participants are given the opportunity to:
- Obtain a GED or high school diploma
- Enhance basic workforce skills through engagement in project-based learning
- Participate in goal setting and post-secondary counseling
- Prepare to enroll in and be successful in Rappahannock Community College classes
- Attain an Career Readiness Certificate.
The Middle College program is offered FREE OF CHARGE to those students who qualify and are ready to make a commitment to improving their future.
To get started, interested individuals can call Rappahannock Community College at 804-333-6758 to arrange a Middle College Placement test date and time.
Middle College classes are held on the Warsaw Campus, Glenns Campus, and the King George site.
Read about one of our SUCCESS STORIES!
For more information, contact:
**Middle College – Director
**Middle College/Education Support Specialist/CRC