Students Today – Workforce Tomorrow!
Our Workforce and Community Development Center provides the Middle Peninsula and Northern Neck with high quality, cost effective, flexible, comprehensive and responsive workforce and community development programs designed around business, industry and education needs. Our customized training teaches individuals hands-on-skills for immediate application in the workplace. We also provide classes and programs to develop individuals for careers and promotions, and to assistance area businesses, industries and educational institutions in achieving effective solutions through employee development.
Need help with your career search? Check out our Office of Career and Transition Services!
We group our offerings into nationally - recognized Career Clusters. For more information about Career Clusters, click Career Clusters.
Learn more about the Career Readiness Certificate! Benefits for the EMPLOYEE and EMPLOYER!
Need assistance with determining your career interests? Visit Virginia’s WIZARD and explore careers you may never have considered!
- Business Management Programs
- The Chesapeake Heritage Program
- Community Development Program Series – Check Out These Current Topics!!
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT Newport News Ship Building – A Great Partnership!
- Information Technology - inclulding information about CERTIPORT
- KIDS COLLEGE – Summer 2013
- Red Cross Trainings – FREE!
Check out our other ONLINE offerings!
Can’t find the training you need?
Share your ideas for training with us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com We will work to develop a program that will meet your needs!