Atomic Learning helps you do more with the software you interact with on a daily basis. This online software training resource is like having a technology specialist at your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you happen to have internet access. The training sessions consist of short, easy-to-view tutorials that give you just-in-time answers to your “how do I….” questions.
- More than 35,000 tutorial videos from more than 110 different applications make it likely you will find the help you need.
- Available 24/7 from any internet device
- New tutorials being released regularly
To access Atomic Learning there are two methods:
- From this web page simply Click on the Atomic Learning Link here. This is a special link that will take you to your Atomic Learning, through My RCC.
- From with in Blackboard: look for the Atomic Learning module on the upper right of the RCC Tab.
Click the Software and Technology Learning Resources link.
** NOTE: Atomic Learning is also available from inside all RCC classes as either an option on the Course Menu or in the Tools area.
As you can see, Atomic Learning is now fully integrated in Blackboard. If you would like to put in a short video tutorial to help your students with any topic – from formatting their papers and citations in a writing class to how to use more detailed functions in a technology class – you can do that with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Click here to view How to put Atomic Learning Tutorials in your Blackboard Course.
Atomic Learning Tutorial – Using the Atomic Learning Tool in Blackboard
Before you ask, YES, there is an App for that. Click Here for Information. Find the app at the App Store.
Higher Education Workshops - Click the title to see a list of the various workshops offered through Atomic Learning – it is not just for technology applications!
Assistive Technology Application and Tutorial Directory - Click this title to see ALL the various software tools or applications that Atomic Learning features in its videos.