Learning more about RCC is the first step to becoming a student. Between this website and the College Catalog and Student Handbook, you will find everything you need to know as a student. We offer many different types of classes here; online, interactive video, hybrid, and traditional, find out about each format and how to determine the right courses that play to your strengths as a learner. Please call us if you need any assistance getting started.
Program specific information:
How to pay for college:
- Nelnet is a Tuition Payment Plan that spreads out your tuition payments with an automatic payment plan.
- Financial Aid TV will answer everything you want to know about financial aid.
- Online payments can be made via QuikPAY®.
- The net price calculator can assist you in determining the cost of attending college.
- The Virginia Education Wizard website can help with everything from financial aid to advising and more!
- Student Life and Culture
- Technology Requirements
- RCC Alert - delivers important emergency alerts, notifications and updates to you on all your devices.
- Guaranteed Admission Agreements – Your gateway to the Commonwealth’s best four-year colleges and universities.
- Clery Act Crime Reporting – Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act
- Student Consumer Information
RCC is a great place to further your education, start a new career, or just get a fresh start. To get started in the right direction apply and register for classes. See you on-campus soon!
If you have questions about the admissions process, check out the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.