Pay for Fall classes
Fall 2014 Students registering for spring classes have 3 tuition payment options; for students registering prior to August 15, 2014, tuition is due August 15, 2014 , after August 15, tuition must be paid on the day the student registers. Tuition payment options:
Spread you tuition cost over time by using the Fall NelNet payment plan. The first day to enroll in the plan is May 1, 2014.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (an additional convenience fee will be assessed)
Cost to Participate
- $35, $40, or $45 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.rappahannock.edu/businessoffice/nelnet
- Click on “Access e-Cashier” button at bottom of page
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments||Enrollment fee|
|Sept 2||60%||2||Sept & Oct||$45|
If you are not current on your payments you may be dropped from the plan.
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately! The maximum amount a student may budget is $5000, any amount over this will be added to your down payment.
Pay in person at the Glenns Campus or Warsaw Campus Business Office. For hours and contact information see http://www.rappahannock.edu/businessoffice/