e-Cashier for nelnet tuition payment plans
Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
Student Notification of Terms and Conditions
Fall & Spring semesters ONLY
- I am responsible for notifying the college business office of any change in my enrollment status so my agreement can be adjusted or terminated.
- I will not receive a paid receipt if I pay my tuition using the Nelnet tuition payment plan. I may obtain a copy of my account via the Student Information System (SIS) on the WEB.
- If I terminate my Nelnet agreement, I must pay my tuition and fees to Rappahannock Community College (RCC) by the payment deadline, or my enrollment will be cancelled. I will be liable to the college for any balance remaining if my enrollment is cancelled after the refund deadline.
- Payments made to Nelnet are not posted to my student account in the SIS until a later date. If my Nelnet agreement is in good standing, the full amount of my agreement will be posted as a payment to my account. I am still responsible for the balance of payments to Nelnet. If I have an outstanding balance to RCC that is not covered by financial aid, my enrollment will be cancelled if immediate payment is not made by me. I will be liable to the college for any balance remaining if my enrollment is cancelled after the refund deadline.
- Refunds of payments to Nelnet will be handled in accordance with the normal college refund policies. Refunds will be in the form of a check payable to the student, not the responsible party on the Nelnet agreement. This includes payments made by credit card or ACH.
- Failure to pay fees owed Nelnet, or otherwise defaulting on my agreement with Nelnet, will result in a hold being placed on my account, which will deny future services.
NOTE: If you are using Nelnet to pay your tuition, enroll in Nelnet first and wait until the next business day to enroll in your classes or you may be dropped for non-payment.
I agree with the terms and conditions as listed above.