We’re here to help answer any questions you might have about Rappahannock Community College’s academic programs, and how they work — including the Arts and Sciences Degree (AA&S), Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS), Certificate Programs and Career Studies Certificates.
Fill out the form below and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
|Dr. Dave Keel, Dean of Student Development, 804-333-6732
|Alex Kost, Administrative Assistant Student Development, 804-758-6730
The Dean of Student Development can assist you by:
- Signing a letter of intent to transfer (GAA agreement)
- Starting a student club or requesting to hold a student event
- Volunteer as a student helper/recruiter
- Manage student complaints and grievances
- Appeal of academic suspension, financial aid ineligibility, or disciplinary suspension
- Student Complaint and Academic Due Process Policy